Installing a new air conditioning system is a serious step towards home improvement, energy-efficiency, and air quality. It is key that the right decisions be made, especially when choosing the correct type of air conditioning system. We understand that the most important part of the selection process is your budget and needs.
Customers can save serious money on cooling costs, repairs, and even on the installation itself when the right factors are considered while selecting a brand new system. That's why our qualified technicians take the time to learn about the air conditioners they sell, financing options, and extended warranties available before they install them. Its true, replacing your existing air conditioning system can be a big investment, but its often a wise investment. Remember, we make installation affordable!
What Does Installation Include?
- Outdoor Condensing Unit installed on the Ground on existing concrete pad (roof-top installation at additional cost)
- Indoor Air Handler Unit installed vertically in closet or garage on existing stand (attic installation at additional cost)
- Float Switch Water Sensor
- Drain Pan (required only for horizontal air handler installations)
- Basic 1H/1C Non-Programmable Digital Thermostat (upgradable)
- Basic 5kw Heater (upgradable)
- Hurricane Condenser Tie-Down Kit
- Existing Refrigerant Lines (new at additional cost)
- Existing Concrete Pad or Roof-rack (new at additional cost)
- Existing Air Handler Stand (new at additional cost)
- Existing Ductwork (new duct drops at additional cost)
- Existing Electrical Whip (new at additional cost)
- Existing Electrical Disconnect (new at additional cost)
- A/C Inspection (permit at additional cost)